HOW WE DO OUR DEBT COLLECTION.
OUR UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS
It is our understanding that our clients require the services of a top quality debt collection agency with the necessary capability and experience to recover debts from defaulting clients. To this end, Elite Legacy Ghana Limited is pleased to submit our proposal and other relevant documents for mutual business benefits.
- We have all the requisite permits and authorization to provide debt collection services. We perform all duty with due care and diligence to the highest standard in the industry with professionalism, integrity, and discipline.
- We have experienced and capable employees with the necessary skills which conforms to acceptable Best Industry Practice and Standards influenced by our local environment.
- We have a standard reporting form which can be adopted if approved by We also don’t hesitate to adopt any agreed reporting format.
- We institute a procedure for communication between our clients and ourselves to foster the decimation of information.
- From the beginning, after careful evaluation of the portfolio, we create a winning strategy after input from our client’ team
For effective debt collection process, we advise our clients to have in their possession, substantial documentary evidence to support their claim e.g. invoices, undertakings, promissory notes, dishonored cheques, statement of accounts, etc.
Our approach to debt collection is very strategic and lawful, devoid of all unorthodox methods and ensures that we maintain the friendly and cordial business relationship the exist between our clients and their respective debtors.
Our method is simple, effective and lawful, devoid of unorthodox methods. Our action falls within the ambit of the law. Once our clients satisfy our requirement, they are to denote a Power of Attorney to us mandating us to collect the debt owed them by their debtors. It is on the strength of this mandate that we set the ball rolling.
We try to reach debtors on the phone and invite them for a discussion on how they intend retiring or amortizing the debt owed our clients.
In the event that the debtor fails to honor the invitation by phone, we issue demand notices giving the debtor specific duration notice to do the obvious (retire the debt).
FINAL DEMAND LETTERS
After the expiration of the seven days period, we follow up with a final reminder informing the debtors of our intention to commence legal action
FILED RECOVERY ACTIVITIES BY OUR DEBT RECOVERY TASK FORCE.
This is where the actual recovery duties are engaged, our well-abled recovery task force team with various strategic plans persist on the debtors and ensure maximum recovery activities until the last penny is paid.
LEGAL ACTION ( Optional and depends on our clients request specification)
This happens to be our very last resort, should the debtor remain recalcitrant hence all effort to recover proves futile. We have a team of astute in-house lawyers and external lawyers who are well versed in the business of credit security and debt collection, We commence legal action against the debtor once the invitation to the debtors to liquidate their debt fails.
Depending on the nature of cases referred to us, we fully finance either the administrative or legal processes of cases and charge
Elite Legacy Gh Limited do not charge any advance fees for the services we render to our Clients
We rather give discounts base on the
1.Quantum Of Debt
2.Service Delivery Locations
3. Litigated and Non-Litigated Account.
- A service registration and engagement/mandate fees based on the debt portfolio.
- 15% commission for administrative recoveries
- 20% commission for cases that requires legal attention.
Our commissions are paid strictly on recoveries made, which means no recovery no pay.
N.B Fees are subjected to the jurisdiction of service delivery.
However, our fees are negotiable depending on our client’s debt portfolio.